1856 A mansard house was added to the bath tower (part of the old city wall).
1891 Takeover of the property by Hermann Würth (innkeeper and owner of the Bad Hotel).
1891 Demolition of the mansard house.
1907 Construction of Villa Seeburg in Art Nouveau style as a pension. The architects were Vitali and Professor Billing from Karlsruhe.
1919 - 1923 The Seeburg became the property of Mayor Genzsch and his wife and was converted into a noble "household boarding school for domestic and foreign daughters" and run according to the principles of the "economic women's schools".
1923 - 1929 owner Maria Antoinette von Hohenzollern, convent woman with the Lioba sisters. She made it available as a holiday home to the Association of Baden Catholic Teachers.
In 1929 the club acquired the Seeburg.
Since 1933 Archbishop's Chair, Freiburg, has been the owner of the Seeburg in the land register. The Provinzhaus Hegne was the beneficiary of the entire property with the obligation to grant the Baden teachers their rest at preferential prices.
1933 - 1992 On October 1, 1933, the Sisters of the Cross from Hegne Abbey moved into the "Kneipp and Recreation Home Seeburg" and managed the house very successfully. Many famous personalities such as bishops, cathedral capitularies, poets and inventors, artists and politicians were regular guests of the Sisters of the Cross during this time and found peace and relaxation in the Seeburg.
1992 The city of Überlingen leases the Seeburg, which has since entrusted the management and maintenance of the house to the tenant or owner of the Bad Hotel Überlingen.
2021 Reconstruction and renovation of the Seeburg. Wellness and fitness rooms are being built in the basement.
Villa Seeburg has two floors (without elevator) and a beautiful garden for sunbathing, which is located directly on the promenade and only a few steps from Lake Constance. After the renovation in 2021, the Seeburg comprises 15 premium double rooms, two luxurious lake suites for up to six people. The entire Seeburg can be booked completely since the renovation and thus serves as a perfect complement for exclusive celebrations and conferences.
The Bad Tower borders on the terrace of Villa Seeburg and has a spiral staircase (without elevator) and three beautiful rooms with lake view, which were also renovated with the conversion of the villa in 2021.